Interested in becoming a vendor ?
LA SummerFEST Advertising Plan
Be part of the SummerFEST Village - for one event or all three events.
* be included on our VENDOR Page with a hyperlink to your website
* Great exposure to the community
* Easy access to festival patrons, and hikers in Towsley Canyon
* Inexpensive Space Rental
* Grow with the festival
Download our Vendor Application
* LA SummerFEST Newsletter (Once a week for the entire summer)
* Social Media: (Facebook, Twitter, Intagram) more than 10 participating social media sites promoting the
LA SummerFEST events, Give-a-ways and promotions
* Media Sponsor include local radio, magazines, & local television
* Promotion on more than 20 regional festival & entertainment sites throughout SoCal
* More than 500 hundred hikers daily in Towsley Canyon – The SummerFEST Village is easily accessible to hikers and passerby
for more information about becoming a vendor
contact us at vendor@LASummerFEST.org
Do I Need a CA Seller's Permit?
State law requires that all vendors hold a permanent or temporary California Seller’s Permit.
It is simple and cost free.
Any questions about California Seller's Permits should be directed to the
State Board of Equalization at (800) 400-7115 or at www.boe.ca. gov
(they are very helpful)
New this year - The SummerFEST Village - a vendor village of artisans, craftsmen, and artist, food, special displays and demonstrations.
The SummerFEST Village is only for THREE EVENTS:
Click here to download the Vendor Flyer
Concerts, Theatre, and so much more....
California Seller's Permit
LA SummerFEST - Vendor Information & Advertising Information
* The NewGrass Music Jam; American Music
* SoCal Blues Festival
* Jazz at Rivendale
LA SummerFest @ 2015